Baxter has very kindly allowed us to put on our website the material from a CD-Rom that they sponsored a few years ago.
This material cover:
- Anatomy & Physiology of the immune system
- Introduction to Primary Immunodeficiencies
- Primary antibody deficiency
- IgG subclass deficiency
- X-linked antibody deficiency
- Hyper IgM deficiency
- Selective IgA deficiency
- Other primary immunodeficiencies
- Secondary immunodeficiencies
This CD-Rom was written by a small group of very experienced UK nurses, and it is acknowledged that things may be done a little differently in other countries and regions of the world, but the core values are universal. The CD-Rom has now been adapted and can be more easily used as a web programme.