Following the INGID meeting in Lisbon recently and the INGID General Meeting, we are pleased to announce that we have two new INGID board members. Please join us in welcoming Karen Henderson (UK) who is now INGID’s treasurer and Eline Visser (Netherlands) who has taken the role of assistant secretary.
As INGID is an international group, our aim is to always have as many countries as possible represented around the world.
The Board currently is as follows:
- Carla Duff (USA) president
- Dororthea Grosse-Kreul (UK) vice president
- Karen Henderson (UK) Treasurer
- Karin Ludwig (South Africa) Secretary
- Eline visser (Netherlands) Assistant secretary
- Rosalind Fisher (UK) Director of communications
- Geraldine Dunne (Australia) Web site manager
The INGID board is here to work for INGID members : please let us know of any suggestions or feedback you may have.