UK-PIN Forum 2017 Dates: 07 – 09 Dec, 2017
The biennial UKPIN conference is the UK Primary Immunodeficiency Network’s (UKPIN) flagship event and a must-attend conference for consultants, trainees, nurses, and scientists involved in the healthcare of patients with primary immunodeficiencies, or in research into these diseases.
The event is designed to provide an exciting and stimulating programme to address the medical, scientific, educational and management issues relevant to all those working in the field.
This year’s event will be held alongside the British Society for Immunology (BSI) and for the first time will incorporate joint plenary sessions. In these combined sessions we will explore basic immunobiology relevant to emerging fields in clinical practice, led by leaders in the fields of innate, adaptive, cellular and humoral immunity. The meeting will also cover a range of familiar topics including novel therapies in primary immune deficiency, new developments in diagnostic laboratory immunology and immunological genomic medicine.
The conference had been approved for 11 CPD credits by the Royal College of Pathologists.
10 great reasons to attend:
- Attend up to 11 hours of education sessions, designed to be applicable to your day-to-day work.
- Gain up to 11 CPD credits.
- Hear from leading speakers from the field.
- Learn from you peers’ research in the poster sessions.
- Submit your own research and be considered for presentation at the conference.
- Help inform UKPIN’s work.
- Share and learn from best practice.
- Learn about latest products and services in the exhibition.
- Network with colleagues and key players from the field in relaxed settings and meet old friends and new.
- Celebrate the profession at the conference dinner.
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at all consultants, trainees, nurses, and scientists involved in the healthcare of patients with primary immunodeficiencies, or in research into these diseases.
The programme is packed with sessions designed to be relevant to your day-to-day work. Click here to download the latest programme. For the first time, delegates will have the opportunity to attend BSI sessions on day one of the conference – providing a multi-stream programme that allows delegates to tailor their day to their individual needs.
Call for abstracts
Delegates are invited to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation at the conference as posters or oral presentations. Click here to download the submission guidelines and click here to submit your abstract.
The top three highest-scoring abstracts will be considered for oral presentation and a prize will be awarded for best abstract. The deadline to submit abstracts is 17:00 on 11 September 2017
Further information is available at :